Verb (used without object). To torment oneself with or suffer from disturbing thoughts; give way to unease; allow one's mind to dwell on difficulty or troubles.
Worry: A Shopping List
Section 1: Pantry Staples
- Am I in trouble?
- Who am I in trouble with?
- Did I let someone down?
- Did I say the wrong thing?
- Did I say too much?
- Did I not ask enough?
Section 2: Produce
- Did I say something offensive?
- Did I hurt someone's feelings?
- Did I do something mean?
- Why did I do something mean?
- Will I survive this relationship?
- Do I even want to?
- Am I loved?
- Can I love?
Section 3: Meat Department
- Does (insert name here) think I am (check all that apply):
- A Drunk (there's a difference)
- Am I too emotional?
- Am I fraud?
- Is it normal to love so many things at the same time?
- Is it normal to be scared of so many things at the same time?
Section 4: Frozen Foods
- Who will take care of me when I am old?
- Will I have enough money to live?
- I don't talk to or see my family enough.
- I don't talk to or see my friends enough.
- There is too much dust.
- There is too much clutter.
- There is not enough time.